Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yoga DVD

I never thought I would find myself laughing, while following a Yoga DVD. My only Yoga DVD features John Friend at his inaugural Grand Gathering. I am really interested in Anusara Yoga and my fiance's family purchased the DVD for me.

For the past two mornings I have been following his thorough and humorous instruction. My parents have a large television and optimal yoga space available for use in the basement. Mr. Friend has made me laugh out loud while attempting postures and just listening to him speak. I have heard only good things about his instruction and the video shows great promise.

I hope to join the grand gathering in the near future. I just love to practice Yoga in a group of people. The Grand Gathering looks like a huge bowl of fun.

I like to teach with a bit of humour and I feel super comfortable with Mr. Friend's guidance. I am looking forward to practicing with my DVD this afternoon after I teach Yoga.

Please share your favourite Yoga DVD?

namaste

yours gingerly,


W h i t n e y : )






No comments:

Post a Comment