Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Balance

Find a way to do everything you love.

I personally need a significant amount of positive energy to meet people, to share ideas, to engage in a conversation, to love the people in my life and to guide yoga classes. My positive energy is derived by how I take care of my body. Taking the time to breath during a busy day is not an easy task but it clears the mind. Making sure you can get enough sleep each night requires discipline and it heals the physical body. Eating adequate nutrients requires organization but it replenishes and fuels the body. Motivating yourself to maintain your body's needs truly plays a significant role in your daily activity.

Sometimes a day of suffering through a weak mind and body does not teach you a strong enough lesson to quit your routine. The world has so many temptations that can be distracting and addictive. Learning to steer clear or restrict the amount of late night television, night clubs or online chatting are huge challenges. We all have our vices.

The minute I start practicing yoga with a community I find it really easy to let go of the extra things I desire. I find immediate release from my vices and simply desire the time and energy to practice. Yoga motivates me to find time when I am free from my daily responsibilities. Practicing Yoga is a my top motivator. Yoga is slowly teaching me how to find balance in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment