Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time for another Yoga Theme!

For my final class at Florida State University I decided to make it an 80s theme!  My best friends helped me create a wicked playlist and all he participants came fully dressed for a blast from the past!  We had a ball and the excitement continues tomorrow on the Florida Southern College campus where we will re-create the idea of having a themed class.

Hallowe'en is our theme of choice and I just finished creating a spooking soundtrack filled with horror.  I really with my friend, Jessa, could be here to celebrate because Hallowe'en is her absolute favourite holiday Last year she hosted an awesome Hallowe'en Yoga session at Journeys In Yoga Studio.  Jessa, your wigs will be missed!

My next blog will feature the Hallowe'en excitement! Check out this spooky Yoga session!

Whitney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment