Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Joschi Body Bodega Yoga Studio in NYC

Thank you Cooper, for my holiday gift. Yoga classes in New York City were perfection on a stick!

It is hard to find the perfect gift that is thoughtful, personal, and green.  The Yoga classes were all of the above.  First of all, I love Yoga.  Second, the gift required minimal waste in order to package it in an envelope.  Finally, I was completely surprised and more excited for our visit with Cooper's family in NYC.

I had been mulling over different Yoga studios in NYC, but could not make a decision.  Unexpectedly, Cooper, took a shot in the dark and picked a studio that was close to his Uncle's apartment and a studio that had good online reviews.  It was logical and turned out to be perfect!  Yoschi Body Bodega mailed the five class pass to my home in Canada, and made sure that I could open it on Christmas morning.  I was given 5 Yoga classes at Joschi Body Bodega, which was perfect for our six day visit.

I loved the cold walks to and from Yoga class.  It was a nice change from Tallahassee, FL.  The classes were dynamic and full of energy.  They found a perfect fusion between Yoga, Pilates, and dance. Each class had a creative flow that appropriately challenged my strength and endurance.   It was a nice break to practice Yoga and not  have to think about instructing.  Everyone needs a break, and time to mentally refocus.

I am now back in Tallahassee, FL and sharing my Yoga experiences.

namaste,

WG




No comments:

Post a Comment