Friday, December 10, 2010

A little celebration : )

The meeting was a success and it looks like I will be joining the Satya Life Yoga studio as a faculty member. The night classes are New To Yoga on Monday and Yoga Basics on Tuesday.  The yoga space has two-story high ceilings and spring flooring. Satya also offers massage therapy and Tai Chi.

In preparation for my first week of classes my mentor has encouraged me to buy a new Yoga book, '30 Essential Yoga Poses For Beginning Students and Their Teachers' by Judith Lasater, Ph.D., P.T. The book arrived yesterday and I look forward to reading it today!  I also wrote the yoga class proposal in advance so that I could get feedback before presenting it to students.

Now I can only hope to have a student in each class next week!

namaste : )

No comments:

Post a Comment